I spent a few minutes improving the unserializer tool today. So what’s new?
- You can choose to view output as var_dump or var_export, in addition to the print_r option that was already there.
- Added jQuery:
- Uses Ajax instead of doing a normal form submission.
- Shows an Ajax loading icon when you submit the form, and the output box flashes yellow when it is updated.
- Overrode pressing the “enter” key to always submit the form. In rare circumstances this may be annoying, but I think in general it is a good feature.
- Added some stylized text to the top, and added a copyright at the bottom. Perhaps I’ll clean my code up sometime and release it, but for now it is copyrighted.
Anyways, I hope others find it as useful as I have!